What Shipping methods are available?
At checkout, our shipping module will determine the possible options. We support many freight carriers, but we have made it simple and only choose the cheapest available.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we ship internationally, with the limitations of some specific countries.
We do not ship to countries not listed at checkout.
Shipping outside EU is an estimate only, please write us before hand to get an accurate shipping price.
How long will it take to get my order?
It depends on whether it is in stock or not.
– 2 to 3 days for products in stock
– 3 to 5 days for products listed as “Available On Order”
What payment methods are accepted?
Currently, we only support PayPal payments.
You can choose to pay with a credit card, wallet, or whichever payment channel PayPal allows you to do.
What is G-PARTS concept?
Additive manufacturing method?
There are several additive manufacturing methods. We mainly use material extrusion (known as 3D printing). It allows us to choose between various materials with the desired attributes.
We use reliable industrial-grade 3D printers which deliver high quality and guarantee repeatable, dimensionally accurate results – allowing us to choose between a broader range of materials than the typical hobby printer.
While there are a lot of different materials to choose from, we have decided to produce most of our components with carbon fiber-infused plastic. Mechanical parts will often be composed of carbon and polybutylene terephthalate.
Carbon fiber adds the needed durability and flexibility for general usage. The downside of this is the cost of manufacturing. Carbon fiber is a rigid material to heat up and extrude, which results in excessive wear on our hardware.
We choose a printing technique that produces the highest product strength based on the intended use of products.
Post-processing of products?
3D prints fall short of expectations when in some aspects. Cerakote solves these, but it is optional for you to choose it.
The most common issues with 3D prints can be
– Water absorption. Moisture can degrade the plastic.
– Heat deflection. High heat can melt the plastic.
– Lack of color choices or finish options.
– Brittle part structure. Parts are not as solid as injection molding or CNC metals.
Although our carbon fiber material solves some of them, Cerakote solves this 100%.
– Hydrophobic properties – repels water and prevents water absorption.
– Chemical resistance to acids and solvents, protecting against chemical attack or solvent reaction.
– Scratch resistance to plastics that would otherwise wear with use.
– Thermal barrier properties – protects the surface from high heat exposure.
The majority of our products are only available in carbon-material, and therefore you can not choose (beside Cerakote) a material color.
Although, we do provide colors for some of our products which doesn’t require them to be carbon-material.
Our current selection of colors is demonstrated below.